Wide selection of equipment available
Thanks to joint financial participation from the Faculty and the Students Investment Fund (Fonds d'investissement étudiants - FIÉ), a wide range of equipment is available.
FSAA students can borrow the following equipment:
- digital recorders
- video cameras
- digital cameras
- Equipment is loaned to FSAA students for learning activities only.
- The material must be picked up by the person making the reservation.
- The normal loan period is 24 hours.
- The person using the equipment is wholly responsible for it until its return. He/she agrees to return it in excellent condition. If there is any damage, he/she will be held responsible for paying, in whole or in part, repairs to, or maintenance of, the equipment.
- He/she must respect the reservation deadline in order to avoid inconveniences to future users. Overdue equipment will immediately incur a $20 surcharge. An additional $5 will be charged for each additional late day. The user at fault will have his/here privileges withdrawn temporarily until he/she pays any amount outstanding.
- The ERC cannot guarantee the availability of equipment in cases of fortuitous events or under exceptional circumstances.
- Failure to comply with these provisions will lead to the automatic suppression of the borrowing privilege.
To make a reservation, an online booking interface is available to you. Check the availability of the desired equipment on the Faculty Intranet.