A plus for FSAA
Are you looking for an internship in a fast-paced, stimulating and multidisciplinary environment ?
The Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences has what you're looking for. Research at FSAA means:
- More than 100 professor-researchers
- 400 students enrolled in master's and doctoral programs
- 4 Research Centres and one Research Institute
- State-of-the-art technologies and research infrastructures
Université Laval and the Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences want to encourage the warm reception of students from other universities in order to promote the exchange of ideas, collaboration and interdisciplinarity. Students from all levels of education (undergraduate and graduate) can embark on a research training internship supervised by a Université Laval professor and have access to a number of services.
Subsequently, interns must be officially enrolled at Université Laval and don’t have to pay any tuition fees.
Benefits of a research training internship student status:
- Interns are covered by civil liability insurance in the scope of their internship activities.
- Interns are given a student ID card and enjoy all the associated benefits, including the ability to borrow works from the library, free access to sports facilities, reduced rates for mass transit, cultural activities, etc.
- Interns have no tuition to pay.
- In the context of their internship activities, interns are covered by Université Laval’s civil and professional liability insurance.
French students: Quebec has a health insurance reciprocal agreement and students must fill out their SE-401-Q-106 form before their departure from France.
Complete an Internship at FSAA in 5 easy steps:
Find your professor or research subject by consulting the researcher directory.
Using this tool, you will be able to search according to your expertise and interests.
Contact the professor. We recommend contacting the professor by completing the mentoring application form from the researcher directory. The professor will then have everything necessary to analyze your application.
Following the analysis, the professor will respond by email.
The professor will send you a letter confirming your participation in a research internship.
The professor and student agree on the participation conditions for the stay. A research training internship agreement must be signed.
The internship agreement and letter of support will serve as the invitation documents for your immigration process.
You must also obtain a work permit. You must therefore allow yourself enough time and begin the process as quickly as possible.