Expert consultants attentive to your needs
The ERC also offers expert consulting service in the pedagogical integration of information technology and the development of in-person or online courses. The techno-pedagogical team is there to accompany teachers and help them develop and implement digital teaching applications such as:
- Developing distance education (synchronous and asynchronous).
- Preparing lesson plans and learning activities.
- Providing information and training on various aspects of distance education.
- Developing digital tools for teaching.
- Developing technological tools for research (secure online questionnaires, etc.)
- Offering support to students and teachers using the ENA environment (Portail des cours)
- Offering assistance to prepare grant applications related to the development of distance education.
- Offering assistance for the pedagogical use—in class or for distance education—of tools to provide or create teaching content (Portail des cours, Classe virtuelle, PowerPoint, Camtasia Relaysmart Board, etc.)
- Developing distance education.
- Creating interactive learning activities or media-based teaching material (simulations, exercises, tests, virtual labs, etc.).
- Developing websites or class websites, computer systems and collaborative workplaces.
- Graphic design.
- Audio and video digitization and production
|Faouzi Benjelloun||Faculty Director of Information Technology and Educational Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org||7686|
|Sébastien Rivest||Training email@example.com||11546|