Computer Lab usage policy
Laboratory access is granted only to students at the Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences at Université Laval.
Identification is mandatory on all computers. Your IDUL (Université Laval unique identifier) and PIN are necessary.
- Common laser printing (black and white or colour) is available on the printers located in CMT-3434;
- A "Repro Laval" debit card from the reprographics department is necessary to be able to print;
- In the case of a printer malfunction, please contact the welcome desk in CMT-3434;
- Poster printing is also available. The maximum width is 40 inches. When poster printing is necessary as part of a course, the fixed rate is $15. When printing for non-course purposes, the rate is $1 per linear inch. Payment must be made in cash when you pick up your poster.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited in the computer labs.
- The use of IT resources is regulated by the Université Laval policy on information security (Politique sur la sécurité de l’information) and the regulation on information assets (Règlement sur les actifs informationnels).
- The use of information and telecommunications assets belonging to Université Laval is a privilege and not a right. This privilege may be revoked at any time to any user who does not comply with these policies.
Contact the welcome desk during working hours if you need help with your technical issues.
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 7:00 pm||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 pm to 5:00 pm||Closed|