Seek out adventure and study at a university abroad for 6 months or 1 year.
An International Profile is a golden ticket that is offered in all bachelor's degree programs at FSAA. Based on agreements between your program's department and establishments abroad, you may have the choice between several destinations.
Imagine studying agronomy in Sweden, the food sciences and technology in Mexico, agricultural economics in Brazil, or even agro-environmental engineering in France.
When you register for this profile, you will be given a travel grant and pre-departure training covering the adaptation process, international solidarity and cultural differences.
- You will acquire unique knowledge and skills in your field of study and expertise.
- You will have a meaningful experience with other cultures while perfecting a second or third language during your stay.
- You will complete one or two study sessions abroad without affecting the amount of time it takes to obtain your diploma.
- Your Université Laval diploma will mention "International Profile" if you complete the program.
Programs offering this profile
- Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Economics
- Bachelor's Degree in Agronomie (General, animal, Plants et Soils and Environment)
- Bachelor's Degree in Agro-Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Consumer Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Sciences and Technology