Start your business from the classroom
The Entrepreneurial Profile allows you acquire the skills you need to implement and manage a project that you care deeply about and which is related to your field of study.
This profile allows you to:
- develop an individual or group project
- create your own business
- become self-employed
You will receive instruction from an advisor and qualified professors who will help you at each stage of your project. You will unlock the ‘secrets’ of market studies, business plans and networking.
- You will acquire concrete experience related to your interests and field of study.
- You will develop a network of professional contacts that will help you succeed in your career.
- You will benefit from instruction by professionals to complete the project of your choice.
- You will receive this mention on your diploma.
Programs offering this profile
- Bachelor's Degree in Agroeconomy
- Bachelor's Degree in Agronomy (General, Animal, Plant et Soils and Environment)
- Bachelor's Degree in Agro-Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Consumer Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Sciences and Technology