Do you dream of completing graduate studies even before completing a bachelor's degree? Combine the two and save time.
If you have an outstanding academic record and you would like to pursue graduate studies, the Distinction Profile is for you.
As part of the bachelor's program, you will be able to take certain graduate courses that will count toward your bachelor's degree as well as your master's degree (with or without a thesis).
As a result, the Distinction Profile will help reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your graduate studies.
- You can take graduate-level courses that will count toward your bachelor's degree program.
- You will reduce the time it takes to complete your master's degree (with or without a thesis).
- You will become an even stronger candidate for scholarships.
- You will be recognized for the excellence of your university studies.
- You will receive this mention on your diploma.