Knowledge transfer and administration with TRAGET Laval
The multidisciplinary research team transfert, gestion et établissement en agriculture (TRAJET Laval) is made up of researchers, professionals, and students from the Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences.
TRAJET Laval’s mission is to contribute to the development and dissemination of knowledge as well as train students in the fields of agricultural management, farm transfers and agricultural establishments.
TRAJETA Laval prioritizes two axes of research:
- Strategic management
- Labor management and organization
- Business size
- Economic performance
Agricultural establishments and transfers:
- Establishment conditions and policies
- Family succession, non-family and female succession
- reparing for an establishment transfer
- Retirement preparation
- Transfer of procedures and solutions
- Farm transferability